30 Days Free Trial (Terms & Conditions)
1. Ethernet Xpress Pvt. Ltd. (EXPL) 30 Day Trial Offer is a Limited Period Offer starting from 4th March 2022 – 30th April 2022.
2. On subscription, the user will receive an unlimited Internet pack with speed upto 150 Mbps for 30 days at Zero Cost.
3. This offer is NOT valid for existing users.
4. This offer is valid for only those who are residing in Goa.
5. Users that have applied for reconnection / shifting CAN NOT apply for this offer.
6. This offer is NOT valid for users who fall under LCO (Local Cable Operators) area.
7. The customer’s location has to be feasible within 200 meters from the Point of Presence (POP). If not feasible, the customer will be charged for the extra fiber pulled beyond 200 meters.
8. The Free Trial Offer is limited to one household and NOT each individual of the household.
9. ‘Refer A Friend’ plan vouchers can only be availed in the case where the customer’s Trial pack has been exhausted and he/she has chosen to continue with our services by recharging the account.
10. If the 30 Days Free Trial plan user (Party A) refers the 30 Days Free Trial offer to another person (Party B), then the referrer (Party A) will only be able to claim the ‘Refer A Friend’ plan voucher once both, the referrer and the referral (Party A & B) recharge their account after the 30 Days Free Trial plan has exhausted.
11. The Free Trial pack CAN NOT be transferred to another user.
12. Modem cum Router / Modem will be provided, based on technical feasibility.
13. If the service is discontinued from the user’s end or by EXPL within the 30-day trial period, the device needs to be returned in working condition.
14. Once the Trial period has been exhausted the customer can either choose to continue with our services in which he/she will have to pay for the recharge (Device price will be charged as per actual) or choose to return the device in working condition.
15. If the customer fails to return the device(s) in working condition, EXPL will use legal means to recover the device(s).
16. If the device is damaged, standard device charges will apply to the customer (Modem Rs. 2,000 + 18% GST / Modem cum Router Rs. 3,000 + 18% GST). If the customer fails to pay the charges within 2 days, EXPL will use legal means to recover the device(s).
17. This offer is valid for residential use and NOT commercial use.
18. The general Terms and Conditions of Ethernet Xpress are valid (https://www.expl.in/terms-and-condition/).